"Microsurgical approach to minimally invasive soft and hard tissue grafting around implants in the esthetic zone."
With a microsurgical approach in soft and hard tissue grafting around implants, using modern biologics and technology , we may achieve a cosmetic and a functional long term stability around implants in these zones . Using microsurgical instruments and optical magnification and illumination , can assure a minimally invasive treatment procedures.
Lectures and hands on and videos all on the below procedures.
Harvesting techniques for Connective tissues.
Trap door technique
Single and double incision technique
Harvesting of free gingival grafts
Coronally advancement flaps to correct recessions around implants in the esthetic zone whether using :
- Tunneling techniques around implants and teeth in the esthetic zone, and Zucchelli bilaminar technique.
- Extraction site management in the esthetic zone and how the design of the implant dictates the outcome especially in immediate extraction cases.
- Bone grafting in the esthetic zone with types of biological and graft materials.
Use of dermal matrix in soft tissue grafting in the esthetic zone to correct soft tissue thickness.
- Prosthodontist, Pittsburgh, USA. 1997
- Fellow American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics. 1998
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologists. 2004
- Diplomat International Congress of Oral Implantologists. 2006
- Visiting lecturer, Continuing Education Dept. Tufts University, Boston, USA. 2007
- Visiting lecturer, Periodontics Dept. Milan University, Italy. 2007
- Visiting lecturer, Periodontics Dept. Harvard University, USA. 2010
- Visiting lecturer LSU Luisiana State University USA
- Visiting lecturer, Dental School of Sharjah University, United Arab Emirates. 2009
- Chairman, CEO, Medical Director and founder of Presidental Esthetics Center and Institute which is rated as one of the Leading Dental centers Of The World.www.presidentalesthetics.com www.leadingdentalcenters.com
- Expert on Dentalxp.com
- Dr. Bassam F. Rabie graduated from the Faculty Of Oral And Dental Medicine, Cairo University in 1992, where he received his BDS. He was appointed a teaching position there for 3 years.
- In 1997 Dr. Bassam finished his Implant Prosthodontic Specialty Program at the School Of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh University, Pennsylvania, USA. Later on 1998, he became a Fellow of the American Academy Of Implant Prosthodontics (AAIP).
- Since 1994 Dr. Bassam had his private practice, and since 1997 he limited his practice to Dental Implants and Prosthodontics. In the year 2000 he owned the Esthetics Implant Center (EIC) which was one of the best implant specialized centers in Egypt, and since 2002 Dr. Bassam started his own private implant courses in addition to directing other implant courses with some of the elite dental implants associations in Egypt and other countries. Dr. Bassam has lectured both nationally and internationally in meetings and specialized implant courses especially about the topics of Biomechanical Considerations In Implant Prosthodontics From A Surgical And Prosthodontic Aspects, Cosmetic And Functional Stability Around Implants In The Esthetic Zone and Sinus Elevation And Grafting Techniques.
- Now he specialized in lecturing on Microsurgery and Micro Vision.
- Some of the countries he lectured at are the United States of America, Spain,Portugal , Germany ,Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador , Colombia ,Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon ,India , Iran, Iraq , South Korea, Serbia , Sarajevo ,Croatia, Libya and Syria. Dr. Bassam has demonstrated many live transmission surgeries in these implant courses. Dr. Bassam has published several articles in national and international magazines.